1. I’m still listening to this song constantly.
2. The ability to concentrate on school through all the emotion is still eluding me.
3. All the deadlines are getting perilously close. I could use prayer about that.
4. I feel like I can’t talk to anyone here about what I’m feeling. The words are locked up pretty deeply and no one has taken enough time to stop and dig them out of me.
5. I’m thankful that even when I don’t have the strength to hold onto Him, my Father continues to hold me in His hand.
“Come, ye disconsolate, where’er ye languish,
Come to the Mercy-seat, fervently kneel.
Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish;
Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal.”